Based just outside of Boston in Somerville's Davis Square, OHO Interactive is a digital agency specializing in research and strategy, website design, website development, and content strategy. We work with clients across industries including education, travel, and healthcare.
OHO is hiring an Associate Digital Project Manager to be a primary client contact supporting our growing client base. This role is a hybrid role of both account and project management. They will work with a diverse team of strategists, designers, developers, digital marketing specialists (SEO, SEM, etc.) and QA Analysts.
Interact with clients
- Manage and build strong relationships with clients while providing various levels of service for digital web properties.
- Serve as main client contact and provide regular status updates via phone, email and occasional in-person meetings.
- Respond to client emails daily regarding site bugs, enhancement requests, development tasks, design requests, etc. Take initiative in attempting to reproduce bugs in Drupal, ask follow up questions, and communicate and schedule work with the appropriate resources.
- Work with the client’s website administrators to answer questions and provide guidance or instruction when needed on how to modify page content, menus, blocks, taxonomy or any other content related modifications in Drupal.
- Run client meetings for design presentations, project kickoffs, CMS content entry training, etc.
Interact with internal teams
- Work closely with strategists, designers, developers, QA analysts and other team members to ensure that client deliverables and project deadlines are met.
- Lead internal project meetings and understand and communicate client business needs to the internal project team.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to internal team members while communicating effectively to set and manage expectations.
- Responsible for client retention and renewals for monthly support engagements.
- Regular account planning meetings or calls with clients.
- Maintain and expand the client/agency client relationship.
- Have strategic conversations with clients about their business needs and digital marketing goals.
- Budget tracking and reconciliation reporting.
- Assist with invoicing.
- Work with clients to collect project requirements and to write and negotiate project scopes and budgets.
- Responsible for the successful initiation, planning, monitoring, and closure of assigned projects.
- Development and management of digital/interactive project plans, project status reports, timelines, budgets and resources.
- Identifying and mitigating potential project risks.
- Maintain backlog of client requests and deployment schedules.
- Monitor project progress and manage staff work to ensure on-time, on-budget project delivery.
- Assist in ensuring quality assurance (QA) of deliverables.
- 3+ years of experience in a client facing role as an account manager or project manager in an agency setting.
- Bachelor's Degree required. A degree in business, marketing, communications or other related field is preferred.
- A hands-on background in web development processes and content management systems.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and decision making ability.
- Exemplary communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills including the ability to present in front of a group.
- Superior time management and organizational skills with experience working on multiple tasks with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to work well under pressure and flexibility to adapt with demands as needed.
- Motivated with the ability to self manage and interest to expand knowledge.
You'll really stand out if you have experience with:
Web Analytics & Reporting